- To assess characteristics of VISIONHUB services and advise on advertising and promotion strategies;
- To develop and implement advertising campaigns;
- To create content and communications material for the target audience;
- To conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key customers;
- To monitor key online marketing metrics to track success;
- To prepare reports for the management;
- To write up press releases, prepare presentations;
- To stay up-to-date with marketing trends and tools.
A university degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, or communications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail for precise analysis of data.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and motivation to succeed in a competitive environment.
- To be responsible for network management, software development and database administration;
- To define software, hardware and network requirements;
- To identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions;
- To assist in the development of logical and physical specifications;
- To prepare project status reports, manuals and other documentation.
A bachelor's degree in computer science or in another discipline with a significant programming component or completion of a college program in computer science.
- Working knowledge of relevant operating systems, software and programming.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Good organization, time management and prioritization.
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities.
Copyright © 2021 VISIONHUB BROADCASTING CORPORATION - All Rights Reserved.